International Journal of Business & Management Toronto (IJBMT)
Subject Area: Business Management, Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Marketing Practices & Principles, HR, Learning & Organizational Studies, Corporate Social Responsibilities as well as varying issues related to Business.
About the Journal
IJBMT is an international peer reviewed multidisciplinary journal, under Athena Publisher, Canada, with an aim to publish original and high-quality articles covering a wide range of themes in Business and Management.
With a focus on current and driving practices in the ever evolving world of business, the Journal provides a forum for researchers and practitioners
Aim & Scope
Due to Globalization, there is a considerable change in both the form and functions of Business (both Domestic & International) worldwide. With new Management orientations being explored by organizations, markets are increasing becoming competitive.
The topics of the manuscripts may address the historical, philosophical, social, recent trend sand cultural contexts to better understand the changing dynamics of Business and Management, both Domestic & International.
IJBMT includes, but is not restricted to:
• International Business & Globalization
• Trade, Investments & Economics
• Management Accounting
• Financial Accounting
• Corporate Governance
• Management Information Systems (MIS)
• Sustainable Management, Finance, Accounting, Marketing etc .
• Branding and Re-Branding (including positioning)
• Human Resources Management & Practices
• Strategic Management & Marketing (Domestic & International)
• Financial Risks in Market & Practices
• Accounting & Auditing Functions and Practices
• Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
• Practices in Emerging Markets (including Bottom of Pyramid)
• Operations & Supply Chain Management
• Green Initiatives (Marketing, Management, Audit, Finance etc.)
• Consumer Behavior & Psychology
• Others (as relevant to the field of Business)
Dr. Ainul Islam
Victoria, University of Wellington, NZ
Board of Reviewers
Prof. Dr. Md. Faruque Hossain
American International University – Bangladesh (AIUB)
Dr. Mamun Habib
Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
Dr. Ehsanul Huda Chowdhury
University of Gavle, Sweden
Dr. Bidit Lal Dey
Northumbria University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
You can submit your manuscripts using our online system found <HERE>. All queries should be emailed to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org